Difference between revisions of "CenterIM4 Requirements"
Latest revision as of 20:27, 24 April 2017
- autoconf-2.59 or 2.61
- automake-1.7 or 1.10
For building on Debian (Etch and up) based machines (including Ubuntu Feisty Fawn and up)
- libgpgme11-dev libgpgme11
- libgnutls-dev libgnutls13
- libncurses5 libncurses5-dev
- git (only needed if you want to compile directly from git)
- liblzo1 liblzo-dev
- g++ (Debian needs this compatibility packages, as configure doesn't recognize gcc's c++ capabilities)
- libtool (for autogen.sh - mob branch only)
- cvs (for autogen.sh - needed for compiling directly from git only)
To be able to build on from git using a clean Debian Etch, install this package list. Type this as root:
aptitude install build-essential libgpgme11-dev libgpgme11 automake libgnutls-dev libgnutls13 \ autoconf libncurses5 libncurses5-dev gettext git-core liblzo1 liblzo-dev libcurl3-openssl-dev libtool cvs
To be able to build on from git using a clean Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala, install this package list. Type this:
sudo apt-get install build-essential libgpgme11-dev libgpgme11 automake libgnutls-dev autoconf \ libncurses5 libncurses5-dev gettext git-core libcurl4-openssl-dev libtool cvs
For building snap- and mobshots omit git-core and cvs
Fedora 13 package list
This is an incomplete list for fedora 13.
yum install libcurl-devel gpgme-devel gpgme
Cygwin / win32
For details on how you can compile on a win32 system, see the cygwin page.